Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 examples of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
1 I helped Jordyn when she was stuck and there was an issue going on.
2 I helped Daphne when she got paint on herself and I helped her get it off.
3 I helped Daphne with our Integrated Learning project when she was stuck.

Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1 I have used a different language to say “Hello” to my friends. (In Chinese, Mandarin)
2 I share my ideas in class. (Whanui Hui)

3 I listen and do Chinese every Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment