Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Oaklands School Learner Qualities - Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML Tasks

Oaklands School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week.
What has been going well?

Writing has been going well for me as I have been working really hard to complete the work and do more than I’m supposed to.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?

I have been learning just to work by myself and ignore anything that may lead to me being distracted.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?

I have completed my Writing tasks very well this term, this is because I have put extra effort in them that most people don’t and I have been working really hard to achieve my goal (Year 7-8 Standard for Writing)
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?

Maths has been challenging because the tasks that we are set everyday are very long and we don’t get much time to finish them as we get new ones everyday and we have to complete them everyday.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?

More writing, math games, Learning about something that we would like to (Like Lochness Monster or the Bermuda Triangle)
My next step is……..

My next step is to complete all my SML tasks every week (The bonus tasks as well)








No comments:

Post a Comment